Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More NEWS from chris.pirillo.com

Today, I checked chris.pirillo.com web page to see if there was something interesting there, and I found the following ones... really, it is scary to see how much control "corporate america" has over the people not only in America but also their influence around the globe.

  • "... I will not argue against the benefits of talking about ones feelings and discovering why we may behave in certain ways, but I’ll go on record by stating that psychiatry is a bunch of hoo-ha (and yes, that’s a very scientific term)..." Psychiatry: No Science, No Cures
  • "... I can’t get Verizon FIOS in my area because it’s serviced by Qwest. WTF!? Do we really want the wireless Internet spectrum to run into the same problem? “No, I’m sorry - you can’t get online here. You don’t have a ClearSprint account. You’ll have to sign up for a rate that we set for you... " They Want to Pwn the Wireless Internet

Don't be a robot, think for yourself!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: