Thursday, August 9, 2007

Indian Outsources, Lunar Eclipse and Texting+Driving?

It's me again... I am kind of productive today, maybe because I am bored of my daily routine... mmm... or is it because I just found good news the last couple of days? For any reason, who cares right?, just read and enjoy the ride ;-)

Some time ago I placed a blog about H1-B visas winners... why? because the top ones are Indian outsourcing companies... what? yes my friend, they are cashing the market for foreign professionals willing to do whatever it takes to work in USA... now it seems they want more!
Is the Party Over for Indian Outsourcers?

Too heavy for your taste? not into business news? what about "texting" while you are driving?
Nine in 10 Americans say ban texting while driving


Ahhh... the moon!!! So wonderful, so beautiful, so far... far... far...
Dreamy Lunar Eclipse

Thanks for reading.

No comments: